Providing a quiet space for your soul and the soul of your baby, by practicing Pre-Natal yoga, you will learn to shift your awareness away from your active mind and towards a deep, quiet place within you. Pre-Natal yoga also offers you the time and skills needed to assist you to focus and connect with your baby, among the other wonderful benefits of yoga practice.
The benefits of Preggie Yoga:
- It builds endurance which is required for labour and birth
- Helps prevent and relieve back pain, neck tension and improves posture
- Assists moms-to-be to focus and connect with her baby
- Helps with varicose veins and water retention
- Helps balance blood pressure
- Yoga helps to open up the pelvis, learning to let go and surrender. We explore various labour positions
- Recovery time after birth is greatly reduced
- Helps you to cope with pain during labour
As teacher Theoni expounds: “Become empowered to have the best birth experience for you and your baby!”
Preggie Yoga is taught every Tuesday morning by Theoni.